The landscape of technology is ever-shifting — with new advances in automation and AI, home improvement contact centers have to take care to make sure that they are staying up-to-date among their competition and meeting evolving consumer needs.
Join us for this free, 45-minute roundtable discussion moderated by Balto VP of Customer Success Rob Westervelt and featuring four of Balto’s customers in the home improvement space. We’ll cover best practices for new technology, shifting consumer demands, tech investments, and more.We will be joined by:
- Johnny DePaola Jr., Director of Marketing at Long Home Products
- Jessica Morgan, Assistant Contact Center Manager at P.J. Fitzpatrick
- Brian Spurgeon, Director of Call Centers at Long Home Products
- Phil Bennett, Customer Service Operations Manager at Empire Today
- Rob Westervelt, VP of Customer Success at Balto
🗓 Thursday, July 20th at 1 PM CT